It’s been a big year for Apple product launches. Not only did the company keep with its schedule of releasing a trio of new smartphones and an Apple Watch in September, but 2019 also held a few surprises such as a new iPod touch and two new pairs of AirPods.
Next year is bound to be just as eventful for Apple, if the rumors and reports are to be believed. Apple is expected to release its first 5G-enabled iPhone next year as well as a new low-cost smartphone among other devices.
Here’s a look at some of the new Apple gadgets we’re expecting to see in 2020.
- 1 A new iPad Pro with 3-D cameras
- 2 A new “cheap” iPhone to succeed the iPhone SE
- 3 The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, which may come in two new sizes and support 5G
- 4 A new Apple Watch that can track your sleep
- 5 An accessory to help you find lost items with your iPhone
- 6 Possibly Apple’s first smart glasses
- 7 A services bundle that includes Apple TV+, Apple News+, and Apple Music
- 8 A cheaper version of the HomePod
- 9 Share this: