- Obesity has known to be one of the biggest of fatality
- Eat small and frequent meals at regular intervals
- Drink enough water in order to stay hydrated
Obesity has known to be one of the biggest and most common causes of fatality across the world. It has been linked to various health conditions including heart diseases and type-2 diabetes. Thanks to an unfit lifestyle, mostly sedentary, unhealthy eating habits, lack of physical activity and other factors that have led to obesity. In fact, in a report by the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, four out of five obese children are likely to be overweight for life, losing about 10-20 years of their lives. Obesity may have become a common health problem in the current scenario; there are ways through which you can cut down on that extra fat. Apart from 30 minutes of regular exercising, you should include these eating habits in your daily diet.
- Eat small and frequent meals at regular intervals. However, make sure that your quantity is limited every time you eat. It is a good idea to aim for three meals and two small snacks in a day. This will help prevent overeating.
- Cut down on condiments like an extra layer of cheese, mayonnaise or some other sauce that adds to unnecessary calories. Cutting these out may actually help save on to the extra calories in the long run.
- Drink enough water in order to stay hydrated. In fact, drink a glass of water before every meal in order to suppress hunger and make you feel satiated. You will end up eating lesser; as a result you will ingest lesser calories.
- Eat slow. You don’t have to rush during your meals. Chew your food many times so it becomes easier for the stomach to digest easily. Slow eating also helps prevent overeating.
- Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. They come packed with a lot of nutrients and fewer calories while helping you stay full for longer and avoid binge eating.
These simple tips will help cut down on unnecessary fat that may hinder your health. Apart from this, it is important to indulge in exercise or physical activity to keep a fit and toned body.