NEW YORK, June 21, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top website design company, – within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard’s brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the “best of breed since 1998.”
The amount of new content posted on a daily basis is staggering. That is why businesses need to utilize every tool available to help showcase and magnify content marketing efforts. One of the most powerful tools available is to employ a great web design to strengthen your entire content management strategy. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, shares 5 Ways a Great Web Design Helps Content Marketing.
- It increases brand recognition. Brand visibility and recognition is incredibly important when you consider how crowded the online landscape has become. The right combination of images, colors, font, and logo can make your pages instantly recognizable while still showcasing the content itself. This is important so that people recognize and then associate your brand when then land on a page and absorb content, making it more memorable because of that association. Then it goes from, “Where did I see that interesting blog?” to, “I saw the most interesting blog on XXX’s website,” even when you don’t recall the title of the blog.
- It grabs their attention. A great web design grabs a user’s attention and is memorable. This is very important when you consider how quickly people form a snap judgment and also how short the average user’s attention span has become. With so many sites and so much content out there, people simply don’t waste much time in places that are boring, uninteresting, or aren’t useful. A good web design helps prevent that from happening by engaging and then quickly funneling users towards the information that they want or need.
- Helps focus on actions. Good design helps users naturally focus on the actions you want them to take by using principles like the ‘F-pattern’. This is more important than ever with the increase in mobile users. Having a limited screen size means the organization, navigation, and overall layout is critical to achieving results.
- Increases sharing. When was the last time a friend or colleague recommended visiting a badly designed site or shared something mediocre? The answer is hardly ever. With the exposure consumer’s have on a daily basis to ads, content, and brands we simply don’t remember something unless it leaves a solid impression. Many of us suffer from constant information overload. One of the best ways to leave a great impression is with a well-crafted design that accentuates and amplifies content along with proper placement of share buttons to encourage sharing of memorable or worthy information.
- Increases content recall. Images are easier to remember than text because of the way our brains are able to catalogue and store data. This isn’t just a theory, but actual proven science that the accuracy of our recall is much higher for visuals and images. Think of how much easier it is to remember someone’s face but not their name after a brief, initial encounter. A great design that incorporates strong branding will use images, colors, and logos to help increase overall content recall.
Lounge Lizard Website Design Company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client’s unique personality.