|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Group Life and Disability|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Company:||The Publishing Partnership|
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented web designer to create top-notch user experiences, compelling social media content and visually exciting digital campaigns. Both creative and a little bit techy, you should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
- You love reading up on current digital trends and treatments.
- The Internet is your best friend and you can’t go a day without it.
- Your mind is constantly overflowing with kooky and creative ideas.
- Producing error-free artwork is your number one priority.
- Your wisdom includes knowledge of best design practices across web, social and mobi platforms.
- You like joining forces and working in a team.
- Working to a client’s brief is no problem for you because you’re flexible and know how to design content that adheres to the brand’s identity.
- Deadlines don’t scare you, because you have awesome time management skills.
- You’re adept at collaborating with developers.
- Attend daily morning meetings.
- Ensure design elements are implemented well across platforms.
- Receive campaign briefs from digital project manager and implement campaigns with online content editor.
- Minimum three years as a web designer.
- Strong digital/social media design
- Good language skills
- Experience in uploading content and images on web-based CMS
- HTML skills essential + CSS and Jquery (basic knowledge)
- Knowledge and exposure to various multimedia formats
- Creatively minded
- Able to take technical brief and implement artwork and campaign message across digital platforms
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver and basic flash skills