|Remuneration:||R20000 – R30000 per month|
My client is a tour operating business in Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa and Namibia who are looking for an experienced web designer to take charge of their website, and, if the project goes well and you’d like to continue our journey with them, they would love to welcome you to the team permanently as the in-house graphic and web designer.
This role can either be worked remotely or the candidate can work from their Somerset West offices.
- Create the design for our website according to brief and in line with our brand identity: UX, UI, SEO compliant, individually designed icons, colours, styles, layout
- Provide design samples and incorporate feedback
- Identify and liaise with suitable web developers to execute the process
- Two to five years of experience senior web designer with a portfolio to show it
- You understand all other technical requirements for the development of a website
- You can combine creativity and functionality in one final product
- You have successfully completed similar projects in the past (essential)
- You have knowledge of the tourism industry (essential)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (essential)
- You have strong problem-solving skills, focusing on the solution rather than the problem