CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — The 3D printing industry will consume $39 billionin metals, plastics and other materials, over the next ten years, creating a major market opportunity for specialty chemical firms, metals companies and the 3D printing equipment firms themselves.
To help such firms monetize this opportunity, SmarTech Markets Publishing has just announced its 3D Printing Materials Advisory Services – a monthly industry analysis package providing accurate market data, in-depth analysis and penetrating commentary on trends and developments in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing materials sector.
For more details of this new service, to subscribe and to obtain a free copy of the first issue of the 3D Printing Materials Advisory Service go to: http://smartechpublishing.com/research-services/the-smartech-3d-printing-materials-advisory-service
About the Service:
Designed for business development professionals, marketing executives and product managers, the SmarTech 3D Printing Materials Advisory Service:
- Guides its subscribers to the most profitable opportunities in the 3DP materials space
- Provides insight into the strategies, successes and failures of the movers and shakers in 3DP consumables as well as the latest technical developments and new products
- Arms subscribers with the forecasts necessary to understand total materials demand for additive manufacturing as it continues to penetrate into major manufacturing industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and consumer products
- Analyzes the latest supply chain developments as materials firms and the 3D printing equipment makers themselves battle for the end users’ materials dollars.
Every monthly issue of the service is divided into three modules covering metals, plastics and 3D materials markets respectively:
- PlasticsTRACKER – The PlasticsTRACKER module focuses on market data, forecasts and analysis related to polymeric print materials — both widely used and emerging. As the most commonly used material type by volume, plastic and polymer materials are the backbone of today’s 3D printing industry. The PlasticsTRACKER module keeps subscribers up to date and armed with all the necessary information and insight in this area of 3D printed materials
- MetalsTRACKER – The MetalsTRACKER module delivers all the market assessment needed in the rapidly expanding area of metal additive manufacturing materials and non-polymeric compounds. While powders dominate the market for metal alloys, continued development and experimentation with alternate mediums presents the possibility for a varied landscape in this part of the 3DP materials market. The MetalsTRACKER module of our 3D Printing Materials Advisory Service will present SmarTech’slatest findings for the most rapidly growing market segment for 3D printing materials
- MarketTRACKER – This is the module providing coverage of the latest happenings in the overall 3DP materials market. In MarketTRACKER, SmarTech assesses the implications of new applications, expanding retail channels, IP issues, and other factors constantly shaping the competitive landscape for 3D printing and the materials of today –and tomorrow.
About the Analyst:
The analyst in charge of SmarTech’s Personal 3D Printing Advisory Service is Scott Dunham, Senior Business Analyst at SmarTech. Scott has years of experience in the areas of advanced manufacturing and 3D printing. He holds a degree in marketing and research from the Gatton School of Business & Economics, and has been a featured speaker at 3D printing industry events around the world.
SmarTech Markets Publishing is the leading provider of market research and industry analysis in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector.
SmarTech has published reports on the important revenue opportunities in the 3DP sector and has a client roster including the largest 3D printer firms, materials firms and investors in the world. See more at www.smartechpublishing.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smartech-publishing-announces-its-3d-printing-materials-advisory-service—-industry-analysis-for-a-39-billion-opportunity-300058513.html
SOURCE SmarTech Markets Publishing