As I enter the new decade, I’m beginning to enter a new phase of adulthood. This “new phase” essentially consists of making my home as comfortable and functional as possible. It has since warranted countless jaunts to the depths of Amazon that’ve proven to be fruitful. Throughout this journey so far, I’ve come across some of the most amazing Amazon products for houses. To be honest, it’s opened my eyes to a world of genius products that I had no idea existed.
The utter joy I’ve received while unearthing some of these amazing items is almost unreal. But these game-changing products have begun popping up in homes everywhere, so they’re more than worthy of the hype. Did you know you can get cozy on your couch while wrapped in a sherpa blanket with a hood? It literally provides warmth from head-to-toe. I’m also entirely in awe of this rainfall shower head that’s designed with LED lights. It switches between three different colors based on the water temperature. The only thing missing is a waterproof Bluetooth speaker, which is readily available.
With that being said, I highly (like… highly) recommend treating yourself to some of the products on this list. They’ll give your home a much-needed boost.
- 1 1. A Stainless Steel Milk Frother To Make Coffee Drinks At Home
- 2 2. The Handheld Hot Pot With Temperature Controls
- 3 3. These LED String Lights That Add Warmth To Your Space
- 4 4. A Fun Card Game From The Makers Of What Do You Meme?
- 5 5. The Outlet Extender That Doubles As A Night Light
- 6 6. This Stylish LED Cube That Lights Up In 16 Different Colors
- 7 7. The Sherpa Blanket That Comes With A Built-In Hood
- 8 8. A Free-Standing Wine Rack For Your Fridge Or Kitchen Table
- 9 9. This Electric Toothbrush That Uses 40,000 Pulses Per Minute
- 10 10. A Green Tea Clay Mask That’s Made With Activated Charcoal
- 11 11. The Memory Foam Pillow With A Refreshing Gel Side
- 12 12. The Popular Drain Protector That Prevents Clogging
- 13 13. A Coffee Grinder That’s Quieter Than Most
- 14 14. This Swirly Essential Oil Diffuser That Adds Color To Your Space
- 15 15. A Vanity Mirror With Attachable Light Bulbs
- 16 16. This Adjustable Makeup Organizer That Fully Rotates
- 17 17. A Weatherproof Bluetooth Speaker That You Can Take Anywhere
- 18 18. This Unique Container That Dispenses Tea From The Bottom
- 19 19. The Vertical Hangers That Help You Store Even More Clothes
- 20 20. These 24-Karat Gold Eye Masks That Rejuvenate Tired Eyes
- 21 21. These Organic Beeswax Lip Balms That Come In 6 Flavors
- 22 22. A Grooved Foam Roller That Helps Stretch Tired Muscles
- 23 23. This Weighted Blanket That Will Change Your Life
- 24 24. The Slicer That Helps You Cut Tiny Veggies (Like Cherry Tomatoes)
- 25 25. These Vertical Chillers That Keep Your Beer Bottles Cold
- 26 26. A Soothing Shower Head With Colorful LED Lights
- 27 27. The Motion-Activated Strip Lights That Add Ambiance
- 28 28. This Activated Charcoal Cube That Keeps Your Fridge Smelling Fresh
- 29 29. An Ultra-Popular Clay Face Mask That’s Super Effective
- 30 30. The Coziest Bed That Your Furry Friend Truly Deserves
- 31 31. This Set Of Colorful Kitchen Knives With Blade Guards
- 32 32. The Pillow That Holds Your Beverages And TV Remotes
- 33 33. A Makeup Brush Pouch That You’ll Love Traveling With
- 34 34. A Memory Foam Bath Rug, Because Bathrooms Can Be Cozy
- 35 35. A Phone Stand For Cooking That Looks Like A Spatula
- 36 36. This Chopping Board That Comes With A Built-In Catch Tray
- 37 37. A Bamboo Bath Caddy That Will Transform Your Tub
- 38 38. The LED Disco Ball For Funky Dance Parties At Home
- 39 39. A Color-Coded Key Rack To Keep Them All In Order
- 40 40. This Activated Charcoal Toothpaste That Whitens Teeth
- 41 41. These Reusable Storage Bags That Will Save You Money
- 42 42. The Handheld Spiralizer That Makes Meal Prep Easier Than Ever
- 43 43. A Stainless Steel Coffee Mug That Keeps Your Beverage Hot
- 44 44. The Multipurpose Coffee Warmer That Comes In Different Colors
- 45 45. This Herbal Balm For Easing Stress And Migraines
- 46 46. The Crock Pot Lunch Box For Fresh Meals At Work
- 47 47. This Bathroom Spray That’s Made With Essential Oils
- 48 48. A Foldable Mirror That Will Upgrade Your Vanity Space
- 49 49. These Funnels That Make Liquid Transfers Less Messy
- 50 50. A Device That Spins Your Makeup Brushes Clean
- 51 51. This Yogurt Maker That Helps You Make Your Own Breakfast Treats
- 52 Share this:
1. A Stainless Steel Milk Frother To Make Coffee Drinks At Home
This stainless steel milk frother is just what you need to whip up your frothy beverage of choice. The best part is that it doesn’t require electricity and can be used anywhere. The BPA-free tool can be powered with the push of a single button, and it produces froth in 30 to 60 seconds.
2. The Handheld Hot Pot With Temperature Controls
A hot pot is a great way to prepare quick and delicious meals in one container. This one has a non-stick coating that’s designed to sauté vegetables, cool noodles, prepare steaks, and more. The pot also has easy-to-use temperature controls, so you can adjust the heat as you’re cooking or warming your food.
3. These LED String Lights That Add Warmth To Your Space
I’m a huge fan of creating ambiance on the cheap, and starry string lights tick that box. For less than $20, you’ll get eight modes of light that can switch between glistening waves and slow fades. They’re perfectly safe to use inside and outside (since they’re waterproof). Simply plug them in and operate them with the included controller.
4. A Fun Card Game From The Makers Of What Do You Meme?
What better way to spice up game night than with an adult round of New Phone, Who Dis? All the players will compete to create the funniest offline text message thread. One player will pull a “Sent” card while the rest have to pull a funny response before the judge decides who had the most hilarious combination.
5. The Outlet Extender That Doubles As A Night Light
Let’s face it: With as many devices as you may own, power outlets can become scarce. The solution can come in the form of a multi-plug outlet extender. This one can detect charged items and has USB ports, which can prove to be super helpful in a pinch. The extender is outfitted with a night light that’ll only be activated once the room is dark enough.
6. This Stylish LED Cube That Lights Up In 16 Different Colors
Are you looking to take the minimalist approach to lighting? If so, give this LED light-up cube a go. It’s sleek on the outside with all the hardware on the inside. The rechargeable battery-operated device can alternate between 16 different colors and four unique modes. Depending on your mood, you can set it to flashing, strobe, or fade. You can also just keep on it smooth.
7. The Sherpa Blanket That Comes With A Built-In Hood
A hooded sherpa blanket gives off the ultimate cozy vibes. It’s essentially a wearable throw that keeps you really warm — and it’s irresistibly soft on the skin. The one-size-fits-all blanket makes lounging around more convenient than ever before. I’d also recommend bringing it with you for outdoor activities during the cooler months and evenings.
8. A Free-Standing Wine Rack For Your Fridge Or Kitchen Table
This free-standing wine rack allows you to store your favorite bottles of wine without interfering with the rest of the decor in your space. It’s see-through and made from BPA-free, shatterproof plastic — so you won’t have to worry about it breaking over time. The bottles will be stored horizontally, making it easy to grab them at a moment’s notice.
9. This Electric Toothbrush That Uses 40,000 Pulses Per Minute
Get a thorough oral cleansing with an ADA-certified electric toothbrush. This one produces up to 40,000 micro-brushes per minute, aiming to get to every corner of your mouth. I also appreciate that it isn’t as noisy as most electric toothbrushes tend to be. It’s designed with a two-minute timer that pauses every 30 seconds to encourage proper cleaning habits.
10. A Green Tea Clay Mask That’s Made With Activated Charcoal
The benefits of a ginseng green tea clay mask deserve a round of applause. Yes, this one uses activated charcoal, clay, green tea, and ginseng to work. The incredible mixture comes together to pull out unwanted impurities from your skin while soothing inflammation and other ailments. The mask also features hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, which both restore moisture to dry skin.
11. The Memory Foam Pillow With A Refreshing Gel Side
While a great mattress is crucial to a good night’s sleep, a memory foam pillow can also elevate the experience. This one’s equipped with thermoregulating cooling gel technology that works to diffuse heat and provide the ideal temperature while you rest. The memory foam helps to support both your neck and head, aligning the spine and putting less pressure on sensitive areas of your body.
12. The Popular Drain Protector That Prevents Clogging
In my opinion, nothing is worse than getting in the shower, running the water, and realizing your drain is clogged. You can prevent this mishap by using a tub drain protector. It’s designed to fit directly into the drain and collect hair around its cylindrical base. I mean, why use a snake or use a harsh chemicals when you can add this to your bathroom and prevent the clog from occurring in the first place?
13. A Coffee Grinder That’s Quieter Than Most
If you’re at all familiar with coffee grinders, you probably know how incredibly noisy they can be. Thankfully, this electric coffee grinder works on the quieter side. It has a removable grinding chamber that’s really easy to fill, and it was designed with a hidden compartment to store the cord. You can grind up to nine tablespoons at once — enough for 12 cups of coffee.
14. This Swirly Essential Oil Diffuser That Adds Color To Your Space
It doesn’t get cooler than this glass essential oil diffuser that’s designed with swirls. The diffuser also works as a humidifier, providing much-needed moisture to spaces with dry air. It includes seven different lighting settings and a timer that allows the item to power down at your desired hour.
15. A Vanity Mirror With Attachable Light Bulbs
A DIY lighted vanity mirror is just the item you need to easily apply makeup (regardless of how much natural light is available). It provides color-corrected lighting that evenly and naturally illuminates your face. The LED bulbs can be placed on the mirror by peeling back the stickers and allowing the strong adhesives to take hold.
16. This Adjustable Makeup Organizer That Fully Rotates
This rotating makeup organizer is a vanity essential. It’s made from high-quality acrylic that’s durable enough to hold your heavier cosmetics, and it can be cleaned easily. The structure includes various trays that can be adjusted to store up to 30 makeup brushes, 20 skincare items, tons of lipstick, and different nail polishes.
17. A Weatherproof Bluetooth Speaker That You Can Take Anywhere
I love this portable Bluetooth speaker, which is engineered with dual-precision acoustic stereo drivers and an enhanced base system. The speaker is also compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices within a 100-foot radius. Plus, its volume can steadily be increased without the fear of warping the sound. It’s even weatherproof and water-resistant, so you can use it outside.
18. This Unique Container That Dispenses Tea From The Bottom
With a busy schedule, convenience is absolutely crucial. This bottom-dispensing teapot basically personifies convenience, allowing you to brew a cup of tea and then quickly pour it without the hassle. It infuses the tea directly into the cup and allows the tea to drain from the bottom. The mesh filter then stores the actual tea leaves.
19. The Vertical Hangers That Help You Store Even More Clothes
In my opinion, it seems like there’s never enough closet space. One way to optimize a small storage area is to opt for these space-saving hangers. The stainless steel units can hold up to 10 pieces of clothing on a single hanger (or five pieces vertically), and they can withstand up to 40 pounds each. Their curved designs ensure that clothing won’t slip off after being hung.
20. These 24-Karat Gold Eye Masks That Rejuvenate Tired Eyes
I love a good collagen eye mask every now and then. These ones — which are formulated with 24-karat gold — are imbued with hyaluronic acid to help refresh and moisturize tired eyes. They’re also meant to address any unwanted puffiness throughout the process. These mask also work to protect your skin from environmental pollutants.
21. These Organic Beeswax Lip Balms That Come In 6 Flavors
Keep your lips fully moisturized with a six-pack of organic lip balms. You’ll be treated to a selection of delicious flavors that include vanilla, coconut, eucalyptus mint, cherry, citrus, and strawberry. The cruelty-free balms are made using a mix of beeswax, coconut oil, organic rosemary extract, and more that nourish a dry, cracked pout.
22. A Grooved Foam Roller That Helps Stretch Tired Muscles
The beauty of this foam roller is that it can be used for many purposes. It’s great for stretching your tired and aching muscles — but you can use it to address pain in your lower back, feet, and more. The roller can also be used to enhance your workout routine, and it’s covered in protruding trigger points. It’s available in many colors.
23. This Weighted Blanket That Will Change Your Life
A weighted blanket is key to a full night’s rest and the secret cozy item you’ve been looking for. Coming in at various weights, this breathable option gives you that extra bit of snugness with its glass-bead filling and microfiber lining. The cotton blanket also provides soft warmth that feels as comforting as a hug.
24. The Slicer That Helps You Cut Tiny Veggies (Like Cherry Tomatoes)
I love that this rapid slicer allows you to cut produce while keeping your fingers out of harm’s way. With a single pass of a knife, you can slice a slew of cherry tomatoes, grapes, and a couple of chicken breasts. The BPA-free device is also okay to clean in the dishwasher.
25. These Vertical Chillers That Keep Your Beer Bottles Cold
I’m a stickler for cold beverages — and that’s why I’ve been eyeing out these beer chillers like a hawk. This pack includes two “corkcicles” that you have to freeze before inserting into the bottles of long-neck beers. They’re able to keep your drinks perfectly chilled from the first sip down to the very last drop.
26. A Soothing Shower Head With Colorful LED Lights
Shower time can become party time with an LED shower head. Built to last, this bath device works without batteries and requires zero tools for installation. The three light colors — red, blue, and green — will change depending on the temperature of the water that’s coming through.
27. The Motion-Activated Strip Lights That Add Ambiance
This motion-activated bed light not only gives your room a warm ambiance, but it also saves you energy. That’s because it only turns on once it senses movement, and it’ll shut off when the room grows still again. If you want, you can set the timer on anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes, and it’ll power down the lights for you.
28. This Activated Charcoal Cube That Keeps Your Fridge Smelling Fresh
Opening a smelly fridge is usually a bummer. By using this activated charcoal deodorizing cube, you’ll be able to ward off unwanted scents left behind from old food. It doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances and chemicals, and it can be used for up to six months. Hang it on any shelf in the fridge or freezer and allow it to work its magic.
29. An Ultra-Popular Clay Face Mask That’s Super Effective
I’ve learned that some of the best beauty products won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Take this Indian Healing Clay, for example. For less than $15, you’ll get a treatment that helps reduce the appearance of your pores while leaving your skin looking refreshed. All you have to do is mix the pure calcium bentonite clay with water or apple cider, and then let it sink in for 15 minutes before rinsing.
30. The Coziest Bed That Your Furry Friend Truly Deserves
Give your pet the ultimate gift of luxury with a cozy dog bed. The L-shape design is ideal for allowing your dog to sleep in a variety of positions. Its faux fur and silken suede fabrics go easy on their paws and noses, ensuring that they get quality rest without causing harm to their bodies.
31. This Set Of Colorful Kitchen Knives With Blade Guards
Forget monochromatic kitchen knives and give this colorful knife set a go. The included utensils are made with a non-stick coating which allows you to quickly and easily slice food items. The knives also include blade guards that are great for safe storage once you’re done using them.
32. The Pillow That Holds Your Beverages And TV Remotes
Fully embrace the cozy life — and by “fully embrace,” I mean purchase a pillow for your beverages. (I promise it’s not just for vanity purposes either.) This plush cup holder actually keeps your beverages colder and warmer for longer periods of time, as it keeps them fully insulated. You can also remove the cover and wash it when it’s dirty.
33. A Makeup Brush Pouch That You’ll Love Traveling With
Are you looking for a way to save some space in your makeup bag? If so, try this rolling case that’s designed for makeup brushes. It can hold up to 18 different brushes and be rolled up for easy transportation. You can toss it into your day-to-day bag without worrying about it bulking up the interior.
34. A Memory Foam Bath Rug, Because Bathrooms Can Be Cozy
I highly recommend this memory foam bath rug by Gorilla Grip. It contours to the shape of your feet once you step onto it, all while alleviating pain throughout your entire body. This rug is thick and cushiony, which is what allows it to provide that extra bit of comfort when you step out of your tub. It’s available in different sizes and colors to fit your specific bathroom.
35. A Phone Stand For Cooking That Looks Like A Spatula
I wish I could tell you how many times I have had to stop in the middle of meal prep to unlock my phone and reference a recipe. Thankfully, this smartphone and tablet holder just changed the entire game. It’s able to securely contain your device and display recipes with ease. It also folds up easily and can be stored with your other kitchen tools. It even looks like a spatula when it’s not being used, so it’ll blend in.
36. This Chopping Board That Comes With A Built-In Catch Tray
Chopping produce just got a whole lot easier, thanks to this acacia wood cutting board. It’s designed with a tray at its base that allows you to store food items that need slicing (or catch slices as you go). It’ll remain splinter-free after repeated use, and it’s fully resistant to water. It can even be cleaned in the dishwasher.
37. A Bamboo Bath Caddy That Will Transform Your Tub
Why head to an overpriced spa when you can enjoy a fantastic evening lounging in your own tub? Pack every you need for your soak into this bamboo bath caddy It’s great for storing your latest novel, a glass of wine, and your go-to products. You can even expand or retract the sides as needed. Upon purchase, you’ll also receive a complimentary soap holder.
38. The LED Disco Ball For Funky Dance Parties At Home
Lighting can make or break a party. Set the mood for your next celebration using this disco ball with strobe lights. All you have to do is plug it in and set it down in your desired location. Then, the ball will rotate between two LED lights — and the mirrors will add extra-fun vibes to the room.
39. A Color-Coded Key Rack To Keep Them All In Order
Mount this plastic key rack to your wall, and you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys again. It includes color-coded labels that allow you to mark each set of keys for easy identification. Those labels also fit into the mount for easy finding. You can use this unit at home or set it up in your office.
40. This Activated Charcoal Toothpaste That Whitens Teeth
Instead of exposing your teeth to harsh chemicals, try an activated charcoal toothpaste. With its mix of organic coconut oil, baking soda, activated charcoal, and more, it detoxifies your mouth and leaves your teeth whiter with each use. It’s free of fluoride, parabens, and peroxide — and the pacific mint flavor helps eliminate unwanted odor.
41. These Reusable Storage Bags That Will Save You Money
Save leftover food and money by opting for these reusable storage bags. Made with food-grade silicone, they don’t contain any harmful chemicals and are absolutely tasteless. The bags are also temperature-resistant and can be safely used in the freezer, microwave, and dishwasher. They each have an airtight, leakproof seal, so you won’t have to worry about accidental spills.
42. The Handheld Spiralizer That Makes Meal Prep Easier Than Ever
Sometimes, the motivation to chop veggies is hard to come by. That won’t be the case once you have this handheld vegetable spiralizer in your kitchen. The BPA-free tool includes several inserts that allow you to create veggie noodles of various sizes — and it can even be used to juice fruits. It’s also designed with a container to catch all the liquids and noodles, so you won’t be left with a mess.
43. A Stainless Steel Coffee Mug That Keeps Your Beverage Hot
This set of stainless steel mugs have welded handles that are durable and great for traveling. They’re designed to last after years of use, and they’re super easy to clean. The fully insulated mugs are also double-walled, making them capable of keeping beverages warm and cold for extended periods of time.
44. The Multipurpose Coffee Warmer That Comes In Different Colors
As it turns out, a coffee warmer can actually serve multiple purposes. You can use this one to warm up a baby’s bottle, heat up tea, or to melt wax. It has a built-in gravity induction switch, so it’ll automatically turn on once an item is placed on its surface. The plate also has a thermal conductive glass layer that allows it to be fully waterproof.
45. This Herbal Balm For Easing Stress And Migraines
Are you feeling a little out of sorts? Give this migraine relief balm a try. The herbal rub contains organic chamomile, lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary, and more to ease tension. For relief, you can massage a dollop on your temples, forehead, and neck every five to 15 minutes as needed. It’s recommended to begin using the balm at the initial onset of your symptoms.
46. The Crock Pot Lunch Box For Fresh Meals At Work
Prepare a meal for one by using this crock food warmer. The 20-ounce container is truly ideal for single portions, and it’s compact enough to carry around with you. It has a spill-proof cover and won’t be too hot to touch while it’s in use. Just take it to your daily destination, plug it in, and await lunchtime. Then, remove the inner container and enjoy.
47. This Bathroom Spray That’s Made With Essential Oils
You can place this discreet bottle of toilet spray in your bathroom to keep your space smelling delightful. The non-toxic freshener is a mixture of eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils that work together to eliminate odors before they reach the air. Spray some spritzes into the toilet bowl before it’s used, and you’ll be all set.
48. A Foldable Mirror That Will Upgrade Your Vanity Space
This trifold vanity mirror is great for vanity tops. It’s engineered with over 20 LED lights that give you the ability to apply makeup in the darkest of rooms. It also includes different magnifications that help while applying cosmetics in fine areas. This countertop unit also neatly folds shut when it’s not being used.
49. These Funnels That Make Liquid Transfers Less Messy
Have you ever found yourself frustrated while trying to transfer slow liquids from one container to another? What you need is a Smart Funnel that makes the entire process smoother and less messy. This double-tired system actually holds one bottle upside down as its contents are emptied into a bottle that’s sitting below. The funnel can also be quickly attached and detached after usage.
50. A Device That Spins Your Makeup Brushes Clean
Cleaning your makeup brushes no longer has to be a daunting chore, all thanks to this electric brush cleaner. The included spindle helps keep your cosmetic tool in place as it’s spun around in a cleaning liquid. You can also use the device to spin your brush dry by pulling it above the water. The entire process only takes a few short minutes.
51. This Yogurt Maker That Helps You Make Your Own Breakfast Treats
You can use this yogurt maker to create your own delicious breakfast treats at home. It includes seven 6-ounce containers that are perfect for making various yogurt flavors at once within the device. The BPA-free appliance is operated by a single on-and-off switch, and it has a timer that let’s you know when the yogurt is fully prepared.